IT - Project Management
Apr 09, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm looking to take advantage of IOT, Big Data, Cloud, and Mobile platforms. Greenfield opportunity, a chance to build, influence and design- to make the job your own, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Fully accountable for the day-to-day delivery of the Vulnerability Management for the enterprise. Be responsible for the operational oversight of technology, processes, procedures, and overall delivery of Vulnerability Management.
- Establish application ownership matrix working with other technical leads from support groups
- Act as point of escalation for Patch Management Analysts
- Research, design, plan and coordinate desktop/server infrastructure upgrades, enhancements, improvements and/or newly required service deployments
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation and infrastructure policies, standards and diagrams
- Provide guidance in the completion of health checks and performance and capacity reporting.
- Take ownership of all assigned tickets and drive to resolution; researching and escalating to vendor as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge of OWASP- and penetration testing is a must have .
- Should also have good knowledge of Windows Server , Linux etc. and
- Security certifications, (or willingness to get in 1 year) and a degree.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree or equivalent in Information Security, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 7+ years’ experience in information security field.
- Familiar with industry standard security best practices and vulnerability management processes including compliance reporting.
- Advanced experience with various perimeter and endpoint security tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT security best practices including operating systems (Windows, UNIX, and Linux), end-user application, and network security.
- Demonstrate knowledge of networking concepts and devices (Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, etc.).
- Knowledge of OWASP top 10, PCI, HIPAA, ISO, NIST, and IT Controls.