IT - Project Management
Feb 19, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm looking to take advantage of IOT, Big Data, Cloud, and Mobile platforms. Greenfield opportunity, a chance to build, influence and design- to make the job your own, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Fully accountable for the day-to-day delivery of the Vulnerability Management for the enterprise. Be responsible for the operational oversight of technology, processes, procedures, and overall delivery of Vulnerability Management.
- Establish application ownership matrix working with other technical leads from support groups
- Act as point of escalation for Patch Management Analysts
- Research, design, plan and coordinate desktop/server infrastructure upgrades, enhancements, improvements and/or newly required service deployments
- Prepare and maintain detailed documentation and infrastructure policies, standards and diagrams
- Provide guidance in the completion of health checks and performance and capacity reporting.
- Take ownership of all assigned tickets and drive to resolution; researching and escalating to vendor as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of broad information technology experience, of which minimum 3 years should be in a senior systems administrator role with a large organization
- lead and inspire innovation and the adoption of best practices
- ITIL Foundations required
- MCSE, CCNA, CISA preferred but not mandatory
- Superior understanding of MS desktop and server systems, Red Hat Linux, SCCM, Puppet.
- Solid understanding of LAN and WAN networking
- Experience patching schedules, Q&A environments based on ITIL.
- Knowledge of systems security and best practices.
- A strong understanding of ITIL practices.
- Project management experience and skills are an asset.
- Strong scripting skills are an asset.
- Bilingual French is an asset