IT - Application & Software Development
Contract to Perm
Jan 18, 2020
Duration: Short term contract moving to permanent employment.
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development and transformational initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.
This is a short term contract to permanent hire situation.
What’s in it for you?
Work on large Ecommerce solutions in a state- of- the art technically advanced environment dedicated to implementing the latest and greatest.
- Design and implement performance/load/stress tests to exercise target systems to ensure that actual performance meets defined requirements
- Ensure timely proactive identification of performance issues, escalating issues as warranted
- Analyze Server Load performance trends on platforms and various support systems
- Analyze Client Side performance Speed trends on the .ca platform on various browsers, and devices
- Interface with Architecture team , software development team, DB architects, systems analysts, etc. to suggest improvements to software and configuration
- Work among cross-functional teams, providing required support and technical assistance to persons of varying technical background and knowledge
- Write reports on performance issues and work with Development team to prioritize work
- Min 4+ years of experience in Performance Testing using Neoload (preferred) or Load Runner and J meter.
- Web, HTTP/HTML and Webservices protocol.
- Sound understanding of Performance Testing concepts such as non functional requirement understanding/gathering and different types of performance tests conducted for online applications.
- Exposure to the application monitoring tools such as DynaTrace (mandatory), App-dynamics and WILY.
- Debugging skills in terms of accommodating changes within the existing scripts inline changes in applications/change in the requirements.
- Should have worked in organizations where the software delivery has been in agile.