IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 18, 2020
As a MuleSoft Architect you will lead and contribute to the design and delivery of end-to-end solutions based on Enterprise Integration technologies, Web / Mobile User Interface, for multiple clients, participating in the design, development, testing and deployment process.
In this role, you must be able to:
- Work with application development teams and effectively translate business requirements (e.g. business case, requirement specifications, non-functional requirement specifications & use case models / user stories) into technical solutions;
- Develop solution architecture and work with client IT & business teams to build consensus;
- Create macro & micro designs working with IBM and client development teams;
- Develop application framework and establish foundation and standards for code development;
- Lead Agile development team members to develop, test and deploy application components;
- Lead proposal and RFP/RFI response development;
- Develop sizing estimates and assist in creation of project plans;
- Lead and manage design and delivery engagements at client locations;
- Work closely with client’s staff including technical executives, architects, and project leads, to provide technical guidance;
- Support and mentor other technical team members.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall 15+ years' experience;
- 3+ yrs in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft APIs and Mulesoft Anypoint as ESB;
- Experience with:
- ESB & message integration techniques (ex: aggregation, transformation, dynamic routing, content-based routing, scatter-gather, etc., using Mule ESB);
- setting up Mulesoft platform. Including integrating with on-prem LDAP/AD, Setting up Domain names, connectivity, etc;
- building custom frameworks, components in Mulesoft;
- scalable Mule flows, error handling etc;
- design and implementation of Mule transactions, async flows, message filters, message translators, content enricher & integration patterns;
- development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow;
- CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Git, etc;
- API Manager, Runtime Manager, etc;
- designing and developing, consuming RESTful, SOAP, and Microservices;
- cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- An asset...experience with Spring cloud (registry / discovery, zipkin, hystrix, etc).