IT - Application & Software Development
North York, ON
Jan 18, 2020
Our client, a leading information security company in the GTA, is seeking a Splunk Engineer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan that covers Dental, Medical, Vision. Possibility for work from home options. Group RRSP
- Working alongside the SOC team at multiple levels in identifying the IT security need of the business.
- Monitoring and updating ticketed tasks
- Execute investigations and provide recommendations
- Configuration and backup
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT security field
- Architecture and design exp
- Exp with one or more of the following VLAN, WAN, LAN, Routers, Switches, Access Points, Firewalls.
Nice to Have:
- Certifications in Splunk