IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 18, 2020
Our client, is one of the fastest growing digital and technical service providers globally and are seeking a Data Scientist to join the team. Requires a candidate with a thorough understanding of SDLC concepts and prior banking experience.
- Work alongside other developers and the end client
- Development and configuration of Salesforce upgrades implemented by the consulting team
- Continual troubleshooting and identifying all solutions to Salesforce when applicable
- Collaboration with key business partners and strategic determination of the future direction of the platform in relation to sales teams and support desk mandates
- Main contact with Salesforce for the business landscape
- Minimum 8 years experience with Salesforce.com Administration and Architecture work
- Extensive experience integrating Salesforce to other computer systems focusing on reporting tools and data sources
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal day to day supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must - ability to convey solutions to various IT groups
- Previous Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) knowledge
- Nice to have Salesforce.com certification and experience working with Tableau reporting software
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.