IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 18, 2020
Our client is a healthcare leader in north GTA. They are seeking a BI Developer to join their team on a six month contract. This role will assist with a migration from Qlikview to PowerBI.
As PowerBI developer the candidate is expected to understand the Business Intelligence requirements and help migrate key database onto PowerBI with an emphasis on data model and user experience. Work with partner teams and integrate BI solution with other pieces of the BI solution.
- Strong experience in designing and developing BI solutions using PowerBI
- Specialized skills in Data Analytics, BI Software Development using Power BI
- Strong T-SQL, Power Queries experience deriving scalable reports from data management frameworks.
- Experience with SQL Azure of MS-SQL Server Tabular Model is highly desirable
- Having experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Technology stack from SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS and using BIDS, SSRS, SharePoint BI portal experience is highly desirable
- Has Visual Studio knowledge from developer standpoint and TFS integration skills are a big plus.
- Strong proficiency in PowerBI and Migrations
- Strong experience in MS-SQL/SQL Azure based ETL
- Good understating of Microsoft Visual Studio Online(VSO)
Nice to have:
- C#, SQL, PowerBI, Entity Framework.
- Understanding on DB Admin experience