IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 18, 2020
Our client, a global leading financial services company based in the northern Toronto area, is seeking a Web Analytics Developer to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers:
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Flexi start time
- 3 week’s vacation
- Reimbursement options for further education
- Implement, maintain and extend existing web analytics and 3rd party tags/tools, including: Tealium, Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google AnalyticsRead and understand software specifications
- Must be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively apply enhancements; Work with internal teams to identify data enrichment opportunities
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- Min. 4-5 years professional work experience
- Must have 3+ years of experience implementing tag management tools (Tealium, Google Tag Manager, Adobe DTM)
- Must have 2+ years of experience administering Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Google Analytics
- 2+ years working with 3rd party/vendor APIs
Nice to have:
- Experience with ETL tools
- SQL experience
- Familiarity with statistical packages and/or data visualization tools
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.