IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 05, 2019
- S/4 HANA Brownfield conversion experience, HANA DB
- 10+ years of SAP development experience
- SAP S/4HANA conversion experience – preferably brownfield
- Coding programs in ABAP, creating but not limited to report development, interfaces(IDOCs, BAPIs, BDCs, and BADIs; PI and MII, Forms (via Smartforms, SAPScript), ALV, RFCs, User Exits
- Dialog programming in the SAP ECC 6.0, CRM, APO, TM, RD, IBP, SCM, SRM, Success Factors, Concur and Ariba, based on established development standards
- SAP Cloud Platform SAP OData Services, and SAP Gateway, Mobile Services, GIT, API, Microservices, Cloud Integration, REST/SOAP services, Service Oriented Architecture, Leonardo, Machine Learning Services, HANA DB, TOGAF/EAF Framework, HTML5/SAPUI5 Development Projects
Nice to have:
- Strong SAP Functional Knowledge an asset
- Deep and broad knowledge of SAP and an ability to architect solutions spanning Finance, Sales, Manufacturing, Logistics, Procurement, etc.
- Solid business knowledge and experience in the Food industry
Our client, a leading packaged good company in the GTA, is seeking a Solution Architect, who would have hands-on responsibility for driving and shaping the design of largescale development of solutions within the environment landscape. They will work closely with both IT and the Business and to gather requirements, research the solution in SAP or Legacy systems and assist in development of the final solution from business requirements.
- Working with a combination of business and technology professionals, participate in the development of software solutions to business problems and opportunities
- Researches and recommends new technologies, development tools and development methodologies that allow the organization to remain adaptive and maintain a consistent architecture while providing quality products and services to our customers
- Improves business processes and efficiency by developing ERP strategies; engineering, re-engineering, and validating system performance.
- Participates/leads Design walkthroughs and provides recommendations identifying potential risks and impacts
- Prepares development guidelines; builds components and custom designs; designs and tests simulations; completes data migration; plans upgradeability; documents systems
- Able to discover and translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications, recommending the optimal solution
- Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements
- chooses a standard way of pursuing application development which includes dictating technical & coding standards, tools or platform
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Understand the interactions and dependencies among components
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.