IT - Telecommunications
Dec 05, 2019
Our client, a leading Authentication and Identity company in the GTA, is seeking a Service Desk Manager to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
The ideal candidate for this role would have experience managing outsourced Service Desk Agents and ITSM processes such as Incident Management & Request Fulfillment; have experience establishing rules for ticket triaging, as well as managing Incidents per the various SLAs.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Flexi start time
- Unlimited vacation time
- Develop and maintain all service desk and incident management processes & procedures.
- Administer, configure & architect the ticketing system and other ITSM tools (BMC Footprint)
- On-call for critical incident support on a rotational basis
Required Skills & Experience:
- ITIL Foundations v3 certificate (min)
- Real-time incident management with customers
- Cert. in Service Operations (Lifecycle) and/or Operational Support Analysis (Capabilities)
- Experience coordinating real-time war room bridges with all key stakeholders 24x7
Nice to Have:
- Ability to speak English and French
- Jira suite, “Confluence” experience