IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 05, 2019
Our client is a leading government healthcare agency. Located in downtown, they are seeking an FHIR Specialist to work closely with Architecture and Standards. This is a 12 month contract with high probability of renewal.
The solution specialists works with the architecture team on engagement and exploration with internal teams and external teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of eReferral related deliverables (Hubly message hub standardization, clinical document repository similar to “Dropbox”, use of AVRO schemes)
• Plan and deliver prototype(s) to support standardized eReferral integrations into Point of Service systems.
• Analyze developments in specific sections of eReferral to determine the need for revisions in previously published materials and development of new material (e.g. eReferral FHIR Implementation iGuide and Service Catalog)
• Support foundational planning for standardized eReferral integrations into Point of Service systems, Viewlet integration framework (form framework), eConsult and eServices to advance ONE Access workflow
• Create API pipeline to support efficiency of publishing and updating current APIs (e.g. to new FHIR versions)
• Architecture engagement with Identity and Access solutions such as oAuth 2.0
• BPM modeling for micro transactional services to enable workflows
• Develop pub and sub mechanisms through web sockets
• Data aggregator leveraging modern non-relational data bases
Experience and Skills
• Demonstrated knowledge/experience working with health care IT solutions, particularly in the context of service directories, eReferral and clinical data repositories.
• Able to define, maintain and monitor architectural principles, procedures and practices in support of the business and technological vision of the organization.
• Minimum 8 years of IT related experience including Architecture, Software Development, Software QA, etc.
• Expertise and experience architecting integrated solution architectures from Business, Conceptual, Logical and Physical levels.
• Experience with data modeling, ETL solutions and experience in developing data architectures.
• Experience developing and implementing architectures and solutions using REST and Web Oriented Architectures.
• Strong knowledge of Kafka, Kubernetes (containerization).
• Knowledge of HL7® FHIR® standards and the application in provincial EHR solutions.
• Superior facilitator, negotiator and communicator - both orally and written, and be able to produce clear and concise documentation including presentation material, design/architecture documents and training material.
• 5+ years’ experience with public sector architecture frameworks, interoperability standards, and architecture and standards governance, is preferred.
• Specialty with Identity and Access solutions such as oAuth 2.0
• Experience with modern web technologies and frameworks such as Angular/React, NodeJS