IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 05, 2019
Our client, a leading book publishing company in the GTA, is seeking a Sr Programmer Analyst to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation & employee benefits plan
- Flexi start time
- 3 weeks vacation time
- Summer hours (May – Sep)
- Work from home option's after 6 months (1 or 2 days a week)
- Code, test and debug new programs to specifications
- Maintain and enhance existing Systems by determining what changes are required
- Studied in the field of Computer Science or Data Processing
- 3+ years of experience in a computer software development environment
- SQL Server Development
Nice to Have:
- Angular exp