IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 05, 2019
Our client is a leading education sector client located in Oakville. They are seeing a PPM Expert on a contract basis for 6 months. There is a high probability of renewal.
They are embarking on a new initiative to establish PPM practices. This work will introduce new processes, practices and tools. This work is for an expert Program and Portfolio practitioner who will bring their knowledge and experience in helping organizations evolve towards program and portfolio management office capabilities.
The PPM Analyst will have skills and experience in:
• Strong experience in establishing Portfolio and Program Management Offices;
• Strong process design facilitation, business analysis, workflow and artefact creation;
• Strong project management skills using a variety of methods (agile, waterfall, hybrid, lean) with demonstrable knowledge of industry leading practices;
• Significant training experience in project methodologies;
• Excellent sponsor and stakeholder management acumen;
• Excellent MS Office, cloud project tools and computer literacy skills;
• Strong communications skills, both verbally and written;
• Industry certifications such as PgMO, PfMO, PMP, SAFe/DAD/LESS, CSM, CSPO;
• Knowledge of Ontario Higher Education and/or Ontario College operational lifecycles.
The candidate will work with the Springboard Program team to perform:
• The assessment of current state project, program and portfolio capabilities
• Advancing in-flight development of project, program and portfolio processes
• Providing leadership with industry good practices in PPM framework development
• Team collaboration through daily stand-up, email and project tools, planning meetings with key stakeholders and sponsors on actual projects.
• Documentation design, creation, review, update and archiving
• Workshop logistics, planning, facilitation, evaluation and closing
• Reporting and preparation of materials using PPM tools
• Provide interim project, program and portfolio manager duties
• Create a PPM Maturity Roadmap for post implementation review