IT - Application & Software Development
Jan 18, 2020
Our client, a leading market intelligence firm, is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help build exciting technology that supports their brand, retail and agency clients. Our client is a leader in the field connecting omni-channel data of the consumer shopping experience.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in Ottawa and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
- Develop, release, and support backend code
- Support the development delivery for releases
- Designing features, making good product decisions, and programming at all levels of the stack
- 5+ years experience with server-side development, especially Python
- 2+ years experience in UI frameworks React, Ember, Angular
- Solid understanding of writing SQL and transactional databases (MySQL, Postgres)
- Solid understanding of REST and building scalable APIs
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with message oriented architectures (Celery, RabbitMQ)
- Deployed environments in Amazon Web Services