IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 05, 2019
6 months with extensions probable.
- 4+ years of experience with Guidewire PolicyCenter and/or BillingCenter application development experience OR Previous experience of working on P&C policy admin systems
- Strong Java server-side programming experience with strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience of working in fast paced environments
- Must be able to hit the ground running and be able to work autonomously
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Able to learn quickly and write high quality code.
Our client, a leading Canadian owned Insurance Company located in Guelph, is seeking a Senior Java Developer with hands-on Guidewire Policy Centre experience, or, Senior Java Developers with application development experience on a Property and Casualty Insurance policy administration system.
- Provides fixes and enhancements to Guidewire PolicyCenter, BillingCenter and ClaimCenter for Home and Farm insurance lines.
- Partner with client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements
- Estimate the effort required to build necessary integration programs
- Work with the configuration/functional analyst to design/develop solutions
- Develop custom integration points to connect Guidewire applications with other internal and external systems
- Plan integration testing and performance testing of customer solutions