IT - Application & Software Development
Nov 19, 2019
Duration: 4 months initially
- SSIS (3+ years), Talend (2+ years) & Snowflake experience; certification is a plus
- Azure (or similar) cloud environments.
- 5+ years experience with analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of ETL services in relational data warehouse environments on DB2, Oracle, SQL Server and/or SAP/HANA using technologies such as SSIS, Informatica, IBM DataStage, and/or Talend for batch and/or real-time data processing.
- 3+ years implementation experience with data warehouse architectures, dimensional models, star schema designs and/or in-memory/columnar databases.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries, extracting and importing disparate data from source systems, and data manipulation based on requirements
- Ability to translate business rules and requirements into data objects, produce associated data models and source to target mappings and write abstracted, reusable code components
- Experience with Agile development methods in data-oriented projects
- Experience with reports design, development, drill-through analytics and dashboard prototyping etc
- Responsible for detailed technical design, development and implementation of application systems
- Prepares technical and functional documentation
- Writes new systems of moderate complexity, working with basic application designs and specifications,
- Designs and codes programs of moderate to high complexity; creates test transactions and runs tests; revises as necessary.
- Conducts systems analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
- Provides application and user support, troubleshooting, application testing, system integration testing and post-implementation review of new/changed applications.
- Completes unit and integration testing
One of the worlds leading professional services firms, providing services through 50 offices, including forensic accounting, control assurance, security services, risk management, strategy consulting and enterprise applications, including Oracle, SAP, Cognos etc. focusing technology to help their clients excel.