IT - IT Support & Sales
Oct 16, 2019
Our client in Western Canada is seeking a technical analyst to join their team on a 4-6 month contract engagement.
Experience & skills required:
- 3 + years of customer experience
- Experience related to SCCM, O365 support and Active Directory
- People and customer skills - the ability to convey IT concepts to employees to help understand objectives and the ability to conduct multi-person meetings for requirements gathering.
- Understanding of how SCCM and hardware imaging processes integrate
- Understanding of Active Directory and how it is used in organizations
- Reporting and analysis based on data exports
The consultant will work on analyzing data that is exported from Active Directory to establish groupings. Data that is exported needs to be sanitized and rationalized prior to meeting with business managers. The consultant will need to be able to communicate and host meetings with business managers to refine these groups. Using these groups the consultant must then expand the conversation to understand the software required for these jobs. The end state of one deliverable will be to have a group that contains all the access and software required to perform their BAU function.