IT - Project Management
Oct 16, 2019
This is a contract role with our clients in Western Canada. On-site work is highly preferred. The expected term of the engagement is 6-12 months with a high probability of renewal.
- Experience & skills required:
- 3-5 years Scrum Master experiences as well as project management experience
- Experience working with Scrum/Kanban or other Agile methodologies. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent is preferred. PMP would be an asset.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in computer science or business administration and at least five years of related experience (or equivalent).
- Solid knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
- Experience managing both business and technical projects.
- Servant leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaboration, and team building
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Scrum Master for 2-3 teams
- Remove impediments for the Team and the Product Owner
- Facilitate Scrum Ceremonies
- Reinforcing Scrum practices
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a Scrum Master process and project management process and champion on-going process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Team Building – Ensuring a good working relationship between team members, promote empowerment of the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in their work and in the project