IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 16, 2019
- College or University Degree or equivalent work experience in training, adult learning, organizational behaviour, human resources or related field
- 3 - 5+ years experience in Learning & Development or related roles, with leadership accountabilities
- Has advanced knowledge of, and experience in, learning pedagogy
- Proficiency with Ancile uPerform, Storyline Articulate, Adobe Captivate or comparable performance support software
- Experience in developing SAP training materials
- Experience in developing training for mobile apps
Nice to Have:
- Bilingualism (English, French) would be an asset but not a requirement
- CTDP would be an asset but not a requirement
Our client, a leading packaged good company in the GTA, is seeking an IS Analyst Learning & Development consultant, who will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of learning programs to support a new technology implementation across all sites.
- Lead development of robust training plans for project initiatives to implement new technologies across all MLF operations sites
- Produce training materials using an appropriate delivery method(s), e.g. eLearning/classroom in Ancile uPerform / Storyline Articulate / Captivate and supporting job aids, PowerPoint decks, online videos (O365 Video Portal), etc.
- Liaise with IS technical teams, functional partners, vendor and other consultant resources
- Prepare Key Users who may be delivering in-person or virtual training/coaching; ‘train the trainer’
- Liaise with project managers and key project stakeholders on project planning and execution of training elements; attend workshops as required
- Manage communications and logistic details for training events
- Provide inputs into the status reporting of the training plan execution
- Ensure training documentation records supporting C3 requirements are maintained and available for internal audits
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.