IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 16, 2019
Our client, a leading start-up in the Cannabis industry, is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to help build exciting technology that supports the industry. Our client is a leader in the field and was named one of LinkedIn’s Top 10 Startups in Canada and Deloitte’s Fast 50 Companies-to-Watch.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in Toronto and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
- Develop API, front-end, and database systems
- Participate in technology selection and architecture decisions
- Design new API, schema, and ETL capabilities for new data sources
- Mentor junior developers through code reviews and best practices
- 5+ years experience in full stack software development
- Hands-on experience with relational database platforms
- Working knowledge of NodeJS, OpenAPI, Angular JS and SCSS
- Familiarity with test automation suites and cloud infrastructure
Nice to Have:
- Mobile software development experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails