IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 16, 2019
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0.
- At least 3-year experience in ABAP programming (RICEF- Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms) Good knowledge of ABAP OO programming Knowledge of Enhancements - BADI, Enhancement Spots, RFC & BAPI, Interfacing - AlE/Idoc General knowledge regarding SAP FI/CO, SAP SD, SAP SCM business
Nice to Have:
Our client, a leading packaged good company in the GTA, is seeking an ABAP Developer who will be responsible for development, configuration and testing to support a new ECC to S/4HANA migration.
- Assessing new or modified requirements with respect to technical feasibility and complexity and the impact on current and planned systems, standards and guidelines (requirements engineering) Assessing the complexity and the impact on a current/planned system Exploring solution alternatives and verify their feasibility Defining required technical resources, software architecture, user interface, and database system.
- Creating or selecting the most suitable methods, techniques, standards, guidelines, and tools for software development.
- Creating models for data, functions and/or objects Implementing software Assessing software solutions from the perspectives of security risk, implementing and executing the required procedures for risk analysis in software systems.
- Analysis of problems, providing third level support, definition and implementation of the escalation procedures.
- Defining versions of products, software and releases
isgSearch is a member of the ISG Group of Companies, operating in Canada since 1990. Throughout the 1990's, ISG (Informatics Search Group) was built into one of Canada's leading search firms, and sold in 1998 to a leader in North American Recruitment & Solution Services. In 2007, the same ownership that drove ISG to success, created isgSearch with a boutique-style approach, catering to the very specific needs of hiring clients and talented professionals in the IT space.