IT - Systems Integration
Oct 16, 2019
Our client, a leading law firm, is seeking a Master Data Management Lead to develop and implement global data management systems, processes and procedures to ensure data accuracy across their organization. Our client is a tier 1 law firm leading in 30 practice areas.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in Guelph and offers a competitive compensation, employee benefits and annual bonuses.
The Master Data Management Lead will be responsible for implementing master data management standards, enforce governance procedures, and ensure data integrity across platforms
- Align vision and strategy with the organization's strategic vision by clarifying what, why and how trusted master data contributes to business or mission value
- Serve as the subject matter expert and central resource to train business owners in master data creation/maintenance and/or the use of supporting tools
- Maintains ownership of the specifications and relevant documentations related to extraction, enrichment, transformation, and data loads
- Advanced knowledge of business applications with a solid understanding of master data domains and their impact on other modules, business processes, and system configuration
- Experience with multiple SAP implementations/migrations
- Experience with functional requirement gathering and documentation oriented towards implementing new systems and onboarding from other legacy systems
- Experience successfully communicating complex technical concepts, processes and procedures to all levels of audiences from senior managers to end-users
Nice to Have:
- Experience working within the legal industry an asset
- Good understanding of accounting, financials and/or supply chain management