IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 16, 2019
One of North America's most recognized brand names, operating more than 2,200 store locations in the U.S, Canada and Mexico.
What’s in it for you
Your role will place you at the center of one of the top retailers in Canada that is experiencing an exciting growth trajectory and continues on new development and transformational initiatives.
- Manage multi location personnel to perform efficiently, promote synergies for improvement of daily IT functions in purchasing, warehouse inventory control, replenishment functions and warehouse execution functions.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Develop and challenge resources to improve performance through systems utilization and process improvements
- Develop, implement, and provide summary and detailed analysis reports to management
- Execute performance and career development discussions. Foster performance improvement through positive reinforcement.
- Provide a work environment which adheres to compliance/ regulatory guidelines, ensuring performance against objective
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain industry with strong understanding of supply chain principles.
- Must have managed 6+ direct reports in 4 or more functional departments: demand planning, materials management, warehousing/transportation and customer service.
- Knowledge of Wholesale, Retail, and/or e-commerce channels, and industry trends and changes in Supply Chain is required
- Participated/led teams that delivered demand planning, inventory control or optimized logistics software.
- Working Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP, Manhattan etc) and advanced planning systems.
- Strong knowledge of SC tools (Forecasting, MRP, Production Scheduling, Inventory management, Warehouse management, 3rd party supply management, freight management)
- Advanced skills using MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of problem solving tools/processes such as cycle time reduction and process improvement tools: Six Sigma DMAIC methodology, Kaizen, DOE, Pareto Charts, Statistical process control, Process mapping, Tree diagrams, Root cause analysis,