IT - Systems Integration
Oct 16, 2019
One of North America's most recognized brand names, operating more than 2,200 store locations in the U.S, Canada and Mexico.
What’s in it for you
Your role will place you at the center of one of the top retailers in Canada that is experiencing an exciting growth trajectory and continues on new development and transformational initiatives.
- Work with IT teams and business partners to understand strategic initiatives as well as deliver leading-edge capabilities that support the retail business.
- You will apply advanced problem-solving techniques and coordinate with other core team members to resolve system issues, maintain complex business logic and identify and implement innovative solutions.
- The Architecture position focus is around modernizing supply chain management across the division in support of the world's largest retailer in that space.
- Develop project level solution architecture and system concepts
- Participate in and facilitate architecture design reviews
- Lead efforts to scope and estimate technical deliverables
- Manage the Key Design Decision Process and Design Escalations
- Collaborate closely with domain architects and other solution architects to ensure that the solution architecture aligns with technology and business capability roadmaps
Must Have Skills:
- 8+ years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex ERP initiatives on a global / enterprise level
- 5+ years’ Supply Chain architecture experience at various industry levels, retail experience is an added plus.
- A solid understanding of essential Supply Chain trends
- A strong technical background and passionate about technology and technology trends.
- Solid understanding of e2e business processes in the areas of Product Development, Planning, Order Management, Inbound Logistics, Distribution, Transportation, Outbound, Freight Orders, Dispatch, Warehouse management systems, Yard management, Replenishment, Inventory and other primary business functions.
- Experience implementing packaged solutions that include ERPs (Oracle, SAP ECC , Warehousing (JDA, Manhattan), Master Data Management solutions and other best of breed package applications.
- Knowledge of cloud platform experience (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) is helpful.
- Proficient in modern web application framework such as Ruby on Rails, Spring MVC, or Node.js
- Good working knowledge of Java frameworks desired
- Proficient in designing and implementing RESTful web services
Proficient in writing SQL queries against a relational database