IT - Project Management
Feb 19, 2020
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. A chance to build, influence and design- to make the job your own, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc
- Be responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing operation of an enterprise-wide security awareness program that educates and promotes a culture of security throughout the organization.
- Maintain the Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) training program by evaluating requirements, sourcing learning materials, and delivering relevant training.
- Sustain and improve the awareness program by staying up to date on current and emerging techniques, and participating in industry events.
- Work proactively with security teams and management to consider key cybersecurity risks, and how to help address them via program initiatives.
- Help define and deliver the program goals, objectives and tactics.
- Create/write highly effective and engaging educational content using a wide variety of content formats, different distribution techniques, and engagement to ensure program has the greatest reach possible.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years strategic internal security awareness experience and leading organizational change management programs related to IT risk/cybersecurity
- Foundational understanding of security-related threats and risks, as well as practices and capabilities to address them.
- Strong design/data visualization skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in with various training delivery methods such as LMS systems, SCORM package creation and other interactive tools.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities – projects, deliverables, and stakeholders.