IT - Application & Software Development
Dec 05, 2019
Our client, a leading company in the financial services vertical in the GTA west, is seeking a .Net Developer. This is a hands-on and fast-paced role where the incumbent will be a key member of the team working on the cutting edge products, and will be responsible for configuring the customers’ requirements into business ready solutions.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA West and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits plan as well as an RRSP/Profit Sharing program. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
- 5-7+ years of .Net development using Visual Studio
- Experience with WCF/Web Services
- Experience with ADO.NET, ORM, Entity Framework, etc.
- Experience with Database Development (Advanced SQL)
- Understands test-driven development, unit-testing
- Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and mentoring skills.
- 4-year degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with .NET/TFS build automation
- Experience with automated build-verification testing
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)