IT - Project Management
Oct 16, 2019
Our client, a leading cloud technology consulting firm in the GTA, is seeking an Oracle EPM Cloud Consultant to help lead implementation of their Cloud service line acting as the lead consultant to help solve their client’s business issues. Our client provides advisory through end-to-end implementation services and is recognized in the marketplace for Cloud technology leadership.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and in Mississauga and offers competitive compensation, employee benefits, perks such as paid gym memberships, cell phone and internet. Our client also enables you to work remotely anywhere in Canada & US giving excellent work flexibility.
For this role, we are looking for candidates who are able to:
- Manage day-to-day interactions with executive clients, sponsors, project managers, and team members.
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, identification of business requirements, functional and technical design, process design, solution configuration and integration, testing, training, and providing post-go-live support.
- Develop and maintain contact with decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Examples of major contributions to Oracle EPM Cloud or on-premise implementation initiatives
- Experience in designing, developing and implementing Financial Planning, Budgeting, Allocation and Consolidations Solutions using Oracle EPM, including FCCS, EPBCS, PCMCS, ARCS, EPRCS, Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial planning,Reporting and Smart View.
- Experience with technical aspects of Essbase (BSO/ASO) including technical expertise of Essbase Calculation Script.
- Demonstrated experience in development of integrated solution architecture, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, prototypes, functional configuration, testing, client user training.
Nice to Have:
- Experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations.
- Holds certifications/specializations for implementation Oracle EPM applications.