IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 16, 2019
Our client, a leading cloud technology consulting form in the GTA, is seeking an HCM Technical Lead to help implement their Cloud service line development and offer deep technical experience to help solve their client’s business issues. Our client provides advisory through end-to-end implementation services and is recognized in the marketplace for Cloud technology leadership.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and offers competitive compensation & employee benefits. Our client also enables you to work remotely anywhere in Canada & US giving excellent work flexibility.
For this role, we are looking for candidates who are able to:
- Coordinate and manage all Cloud technical development activities including Conversions, Integrations, Fast Formulas and Reports
- Develop Integrations, Fast Formulas and BIP Reports
- Coordinate and support conversion mapping document creation and execution
- Develop and manage a detailed technical deployment cut-over plan
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud functional/technical consulting services by acting as a subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation life-cycle for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Work on Rel 12 and upwards
- Oracle Cloud HCM Processes and System knowledge and successfully delivered Cloud HCM Projects in the Technical Lead role
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle HCM Modules such as HR, Benefits, Absences, Time & labor, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning, and Recruiting
Nice to Have:
- An advanced degree or relevant certification
- Strong oral and written communication skills