IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 19, 2019
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. A chance to build, influence and design- to make the job your own, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc
- Accountable and responsible for the day -to-day delivery of the Risk Management & Governance Services for the enterprise
- Responsible for the operational oversight of technology, processes, procedures, and overall delivery of the Risk Management & Governance Services.
- Lead and or conduct technology and business impact and/or risk assessment analysis ( internet attacks, malicious code attacks, security issues, and compliance with regulations etc.)
- Lead reviews of changes in company processes, standards, and technology to ensure the effectiveness of risk mitigation strategies
- Responsible for designing a risk assessment approach for assessment both inside and outside the company (including IT Security, SOX ITGC, PCI DSS (IT)
- Establish metrics and KPIs related to the delivery of Risk Management & Governance Services
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years of broad information technology or information technology risk management, of which minimum 5 years should be in assurance and or compliance services for a large organization
- Certifications in areas of speciality are required. Examples include: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC or CGEIT
- Hands-on experience conducting risk assessment to assess IT risks and controls across various processes (example Software Development Life Cycle, Web Systems) and regulations (example SOX, Privacy)
- Experience assessing against leading international security standards, such as; COBIT 5, ISO 31000, ISO27001/ ISO27002, or NIST