IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 19, 2019
One of the world's most recognized consulting companies leading the way in tax and accounting services are looking for full-time Associate Director to come in at a senior level within one of their client-facing teams.
- Required: B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or related field from a top tier engineering college
- Preferred: Masters / PhD in Computer Science from a premier university
- Preferably 10+ years of product engineering experience in renowned product organizations.
- Have deployed code to production that takes very significant traffic volumes. Have dealt with automation / engineering issues
- Experience in build/CI/CD tools: Ant/Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, GIT.
- Fluent in scripting languages (Python, Groovy) and Operating Systems (*nix, MacOS).
- Experience in developing resilient web services (microservices etc.). Great understanding of RESTful architecture.
- Proficiency in data modelling, database technologies (both SQL –preferably Oracle - and No SQL), ORM Tools (Hibernate etc.)
- Experience in Search Pas platforms -Elastic Search, Solr.
- Experience in web development with large/internet scale consumption (distributed, scalable and high-volume systems)
- Familiar with DevOps, Agile/Scrum.
- Experience in use of cloud computing, OpenStack and infrastructure resilience and elasticity (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Rackspace etc.)
- Keen understanding of Application, Infrastructure and resilience.
- Experience with software and product development lifecycle (incl. coding, coding standards and reviews, source control, testing, debugging, build, deployment and operations)
Nice to have:
- Exposure to Orchestration (Apache Camel), Caching, ESB.
- Exposure to Apache CXF/other web services frameworks
- Exposure to Machine Learning
- Data Visualization/Analysis (Splunk, Tableau, NewRelic, Logstash/Kibana).