IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 19, 2019
Our client, a leading start-up in the Cannabis industry, is seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to help build exciting technology that supports the industry. Our client is a leader in the field and was named one of LinkedIn’s Top 10 Startups in Canada and Deloitte’s Fast 50 Companies-to-Watch.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in Toronto and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
- Design, build and maintain the front end and back end of core product
- Support the development delivery for releases
- Participate in code reviews and assist Agile Director and Technical Writers with documentation
- 3+ years experience in full stack software development
- Experience working with large databases and query optimization
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Agile tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- A confident ability to work with ambiguity and tackle new challenges