IT - Application & Software Development
Contract to Perm
Apr 09, 2020
One of North America's most recognized brand names, continues on new development and transformational initiatives. Work as part of a super collaborative team culture.
What’s in it for you
Take a lead role in technologically advancing company. Learn new things in continually expanding technical environment. Great work culture.
- Play a key role in determining how e-commerce will evolve at the organization within the next 3 years.
- You will drive vast programs that spans multiple engineering teams and product management teams.
- Oversees and directs several full time and contract associates in the development, implementation and ongoing support of existing and new software applications and hardware platforms.
- Works closely with end-user groups to ensure operational stability and that new application meet the practical needs of the company 24/7 for severity one issues.
- Owns and manages key functional areas and tracks the progress of multiple projects on the e-commerce platform. Projects are cross functional from Search, Path to Purchase, Architectural and Fulfillment.
- Drive technology roadmap and direction for our core search platform, exhibiting strong strategy, execution, design, and analytics skills.
- Delivery Ownership of Functional projects and technology roadmap projects using agile scrum methodology.
Must Have Skills:
- Extensive experience in an Ecommerce and related Platforms.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of software engineering, systems engineering or technical product/program management experience.
- 2+ years of IT Management experience with direct reports.
- 2+ years of Agile Scrum experience at Scrum Master capacity.
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross-functional projects with large-scale systems of world-class availability, scalability, and performance requirements.
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- E-commerce Search Platform experience highly preferred.
- Experience working with senior leaders to drive business decisions.
- Experience with external facing production systems for high traffic websites and services