IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 19, 2019
Our client, a leading start-up in the Cannabis industry, is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to help make sure their systems and networks run smoothly. Our client is a leader in the field and was named one of LinkedIn’s Top 10 Startups in Canada and Deloitte’s Fast 50 Companies-to-Watch.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in Toronto and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
The Senior Systems Administrator will know what needs to be automated and how to get it done quickly, working towards goals with a sense of urgency and with an understanding of how to maneuver with agility.
- Deploy and configure networks
- Lead IT and administrative teams
- Develop backend network architecture
- 4-5 years experience working with Unix
- Use best practices and procedures to protect data from intrusion, loss, and corruption
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Jenkins
- Directing a team and communicating IT needs to organization leaders with strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Experience working with Teraform