IT - Application & Software Development
Sep 19, 2019
One of the world's most recognized consulting companies leading the way in tax, accounting and technology services are looking for a leader in their Data Science and Analytics department.
- 7+ years of Guidewire Testing experience in either PolicyCenter, BillingCenter, or ClaimCenter is required.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related.
- Proven track record supporting all stages of the technology enablement life cycle for large agile methodology pursuits, with significant client interaction at all stages.
- Experience managing staff (onshore and offshore) on multiple projects and providing direction to team members.
- Experience in conversion testing, integration testing, and test data requirement analysis.
- Experience in full lifecycle testing, agile techniques, methodologies and traceability.
- Automation testing experience is an asset.
- Ability to articulate test results in concise manner to all stakeholders.
- Ability to use testing tools effectively and guide developers, business analysts, SMEs and testers through the testing processes is vital to this role.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of build management is not a requirement but will be a strong asset.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, relational databases such as MS SQL Server/Oracle/DB2, web services, XML is an asset.
- Experience in other competencies such as Functional, Integration, Testing is an asset.
- Experience in Guidewire Digital Portal applications is an asset.
- Manage Guidewire Testing work stream through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle; providing technical support from requirements and design to implementation and deployment.
- Setting up Guidewire testing practice from scratch
- Manage, plan, and execute testing cycles for Guidewire application implementations.
- Create test strategy design and test cases for various stages of transformation projects (Development, SIT, UAT).
- Manage and work directly with offshore teams providing specific detailed instructions, enabling them to routinely deliver high quality work products.
- Lead defect management, triaging, test coverage analysis, reporting, and regression test suite creation.
- Working with Functional and Configuration/Integration counterparts to effectively deliver quality work products to our clients.
- Plan sprint by sprint work, provide effort estimates, and manage work stream deliverables.
- Participate in engagement management, execution, reporting, and client relationship building.
- Contribute actively to internal non-client initiatives aimed at continuous improvement of the EY Guidewire practice and its capabilities.