IT - Application & Software Development
Nov 19, 2019
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives, including IOT, Big Data, Cloud, and Mobile platforms.
What’s in it for you?
Be the leader and steer, manage and execute the data transformation journey for a Fortune 500 firm. Visualize the "new age" and bring in the latest and greatest in this arena. An opportunity to build, influence and design in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Manage a number of large initiatives around modernizing their data platform .
- Lead projects that redefine how data is consumed and may include things like Microservices and MDM etc.
- Lead how data can inform decisions particularly from the application space.
Skills & Qualifications
- Management level experience
- a strong foundational background in the data arena that will include things like MDM (master data management) an understanding of data science and analytics etc.
- An extensive understanding of databases and DB frameworks supporting large enterprises at the application level.
- Experience in modernization of legacy data stacks to more modern technology
- Big data and analytics knowledge..
- knowledge of a delivery approach in an agile environment, change management, SDLC etc.