IT - IT Support & Sales
Aug 24, 2019
4 months to start
- Experience working with local area networks and interfacing/integration, Internet and client/server architectures, and database architectures.
- Minimum 10 years of active experience working with the following technologies: Dell EMC storage products, MS Active Directory, VMWare, MS System Center, performance and tuning of solutions
- Experience with EMC Data Domains and EMC Networker would be considered an asset.
- Good Knowledge in third party tools supporting MS Solutions and administration.
- Understanding of Azure Cloud Services (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), and other cloud providers.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of healthcare technology standards from ISO, HL7, IEEE.
Our client, a health services organization in the West End of Toronto, is looking for a Project manager to join their team on a contract basis.
- Experience doing server upgrades from 2008-2016.
- Acts as the resident technical expert in two or more technology area
- Accountable for operating with a high degree of autonomy, exercising independent judgment to resolve complex problems, and performing 4th level incident and problem management
- Articulate clear business and complex technical solutions and concepts to project team in written and/or verbal communications and help influence decision making.