IT - Application & Software Development
Aug 24, 2019
18 months to start
- University or College graduates in computer science or Information Systems related field.
- 5-7 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Experience with Microsoft Server Operating System Upgrades e.g. 2008 to 2016, SQL Database migration projects e.g. 2008 to 2017, and application upgrades
- PMP certification is an asset
- Strong analytical capabilities, strategic thinking and business acumen
- Healthcare experience and/or experience with Hospital Information Systems (HIS) is considered an asset
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of healthcare technology standards from ISO, HL7, IEEE.
Our client, a health services organization in the West End of Toronto, is looking for a Project manager to join their team on a contract basis.
- Produce project work plans in coordination with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, deliverables, budgets, accountabilities, schedules, timelines, resources, monitoring, and post project audit/evaluation
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Draft and submit budget proposals and resources, and recommend budget changes where necessary
- Manage the daily operational aspects of a project providing project management expertise and guidance, enforcing project standards, anticipating and troubleshooting issues and minimizing the hospital’s exposure to risk