IT - Systems Integration
Jan 18, 2020
Our client, a leading Authentication and Identity company in the GTA, is seeking a Linux Administrator to help drive organizational vision for industry leading growth and increased market share using technology as an enabler and difference maker.
The ideal candidate would have experience running Linux and VMWare Cloud Fabric within an Internet Data Centre.
- Maintenance of the server infrastructure and supporting the company's cloud services with a focus on Red Hat Linux, JAVA application servers, Docker, MySQL, Postgres and support iOS/Android mobile applications.
- Implementation of production changes in out-of-hours maintenance windows
- On-call for critical incident support on a rotational basis
- Management of issues using an ITIL-compliant ticketing system
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience in infrastructure / system administration
- Management and troubleshooting of Tomcat application servers or SpringSource tc Server
- Hands-on experience with network / server infrastructure
- Be able to work in a shell environment
- Strong networking configuration and troubleshooting skills on Linux platforms
- Strong desire to learn and work with new Web and Mobile technologies and
Nice to Have:
- Experience with auditing and reporting tools
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes/OpenShift, CloudFoundry/PCF
- Experience with Docker, nginx/Proxy, Git, CI/CD, Apache 2.x servers
- Experience with Spacewalk/Foreman, Atlassian ConfluenceJIRA
- Good foundation of SSL TLS Certificates
- Interpreter / Shell scripting skills (python/bash)
- Experience with MySQL and Postgres