IT - Systems Integration
Oct 16, 2019
Our client, a leading cloud technology consulting form in the GTA, is seeking a Lead Cloud Payroll Consultant to help lead implementation of their Cloud service line acting as the lead consultant to help solve their client’s business issues. Our client provides advisory through end-to-end implementation services and is recognized in the marketplace for Cloud technology leadership.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and in Mississauga and offers competitive compensation, employee benefits, perks such as paid gym memberships, cell phone and internet. Our client also enables you to work remotely anywhere in Canada & US giving excellent work flexibility.
For this role, we are looking for candidates who are able to:
- Experience providing HCM Cloud Payroll consulting services through the implementation delivery life cycle and implementing some combination of Oracle HCM modules
- Demonstrated experience acting in a lead role defining business requirements and strategy implementation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- 3+ Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll implentations
- 5+ years of consulting experience contributing to RFP's, client presentations, and SOW.
Nice to Have:
- PHR, CCP, FPC, OR CPP certification
- Lead experience on complex multi-organization implementations.