IT - Systems Integration
Jul 21, 2019
Our client, a leading reporting and analytics company in the GTA, is seeking a Data Integration Engineer to help connect their clients data in the most automated and seamless way possible. Our client is a leader in the field working with Fortune 500 companies to help support their strategic planning.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located in the GTA West and offers a competitive compensation & employee benefits. At the same time, our client empowers its teams to harness new ideas, and allows staff unleash their imaginations to create innovative products and services to improve our service and respond to customer needs.
The Senior Data Integration Engineer will design and develop real-time interfaces between internal and external systems through a combination of cloud and on-site platforms. The role will have great communication skills and deep knowledge and experience in API best practices.
- Design and develop solutions utilizing best practices
- Provide technical expertise to internal team and external stakeholders
- Provide strategy, architecture, design and automation options to increase efficiency and simply integration across platforms
- 5+ years of related experience in software design and development working with integration of data across disparate platforms and applications
- Demonstrated experience creating reusable standard API's
- Fluent in RESTful web services using JSON
- Familiar with Java, Python, SQL and SOQL
- Experience interfacing data between a mix of Cloud and on Prem applications and data stores
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Snaplogic and/or Java web services for integration between applications
- Academic or practical knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts