IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 21, 2019
One of the world's most recognized consulting companies leading the way in tax and accounting services are looking for full-time Guidewire resources for their client-facing team.
- Plan, design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate software for functional areas.
- Configure and design new functionalities for the existing Guidewire platform and implement inbound and outbound integrations utilizing messaging frameworks and business rules.
- Oversee any technical activities including implementation and installation of the solution
- Provide Requirements and technical solution to the team
- Design and code integration components including plug-ins, messaging (and supporting business rules), and programs that call the Guidewire application APIs
- Set-up and manage automated build and test processes
- Perform unit testing and resolve defects
- Plan backlog items to sprints by their priority, dependency, the plan for interface specification and number of story-points
- Create subtasks for development and testing under each new feature
- 2+ years’ experience as a Guidewire Integration Developer in V7+
- Experience with ClaimCenter, BillingCentre, or PolicyCentre is required
- Agile experience is required
- Experience working on at least one implementation preferred
- Insurance domain experience is required
- Superb Communication skills is a must
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Able to learn quickly and write high quality code.