IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 21, 2019
Is a privately owned, Canadian medical imaging company. They specialize in wound care solutions and Wound Care management.
What’s in it for you:
Being part of a well-established organization working as an Android Developer, you will have an opportunity to grow and work with the latest and greatest technologies.
- Design, document, implement and test apps for the Android medical device
- Design, document, implement and test software for integration with camera imaging device
- Perform documentation and code reviews on developed modules
- Fix defects found in developed modules
- Write documentation as required by the software development process and participate in documentation reviews
- Work closely with other team members to support architectural integrity, product quality and regulatory compliance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience designing and developing software products for Android Platforms.
- Experience with Android Studio and Gradle, writing and testing Android user interface applications for mobile devices.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Android Camera2 API software is an asset.
- Knowledge of Android Databases software is an asset.
- Experience in a clinical or research environment is an asset
- Experience with medical software development under FDA, EU GMP, and ISO 13485, HIPAA is an asset