IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 21, 2019
Job Title: Senior Developer – HCM (Oracle)
Our client, a leading cloud technology consulting form in the GTA, is seeking a Sr. Developer to help implement their Cloud service line development and offer deep technical experience to help solve their client’s business issues. Our client provides advisory through end-to-end implementation services and is recognized in the marketplace for Cloud technology leadership.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is located downtown Toronto and offers competitive compensation & employee benefits. Our client also enables you to work remotely anywhere in Canada & US giving excellent work flexibility.
For this role, we are looking for candidates who are able to:
- Coordinate and manage all Cloud technical development activities including Conversions, Integrations, Fast Formulas and Reports
- Develop Integrations, Fast Formulas and BIP Reports
- Coordinate and support conversion mapping document creation and execution
- Develop and manage a detailed technical deployment cut-over plan
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud functional/technical consulting services by acting as a subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire cloud application services implementation life-cycle for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Work on Rel 12 and upwards
- Oracle Cloud HCM Processes and System knowledge and successfully delivered Cloud HCM Projects in the Technical Lead role
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle HCM Modules such as HR, Benefits, Absences, Time & labor, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning, and Recruiting
Nice to Have:
- An advanced degree or relevant certification
- Strong oral and written communication skills