IT - IT Support & Sales
Jul 21, 2019
Our client is a leading Fintech. Located in Markham, they are seeking a manager to run the issuer operations team.
The incumbent will co-ordinate mailing activities between Issuer Services and Production through daily status updates and must mail reporting. Manage and co-ordinate activities for docket production and validation, while monitoring jobs to ensure regulatory compliance. Manage and co-ordinate activities regarding job set up and proxy coding.
Key Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate mailing activities between Issuer Services, Project Management and Production
- Monitor mailing jobs to ensure proper execution of instructions and regulatory compliance
- Participate in change initiatives and review existing processes in department, recommend efficiencies and technology solutions.
- Develop and monitor quantitative data for department service levels and volume reporting, while ensuring that proper procedures are being following by supported departments
- Analyze and interpret changes in organization or in regulations to determine their impact and assessing opportunities to support new business requirements
- Responsible for staff requirements and service level agreements for job set up, proxy coding and Mailing schedules
- Document and maintain updated procedures in accordance ISO standards
- Provide periodic performance feedback versus objectives and conduct annual performance review on all direct reports
- Ensure high service standards are maintained and escalate to department heads when jobs and responses are not received within appropriate timeframes.
- Support preparation of statistical information and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Manage and co-ordinate additional associates to accommodate proxy season and other peak volumes periods to ensure adherence to service standards.
- Complete ad hoc reports as identified and requested
- Minimum 2 years Client Service or Production co-ordination experience. Previous experience as Administrative Coordinator, Project Management, or Client Management required.
- Windows environment. Familiar with Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, and Power Point. Exposure to database systems is an asset.