IT - Application & Software Development
Jul 21, 2019
Is the leading supporter and provider of all the real estate brokers.
- Minimum 2 Years of proven experience as a Salesforce.com administration
- Minimum 2 years experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, writing Workflows, SOQL, Lightning Components, Integrations, Force.com API and its editors.
- Must be familiar with data mapping, data loading and extraction
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
What’s in it for you:
Being part of a well-established organization working as a Salesforce Administrator, you will have an opportunity to grow and work with the latest and greatest technologies.
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements.
- Design, build, test, deploy, and maintain solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including custom objects, fields, picklists, page layouts, workflows, approval processes, validation rules, Visualforce pages, email templates and Lightning web components.
- Create complex reports and dashboards to suit business needs.
- Manage the Salesforce configuration, security administration, system updates and overall functionality of the system including production and non-production environments.
- Support Salesforce users, troubleshoot problems, answer system related questions and provide training as needed.