IT - Project Management
Jun 20, 2019
This is a contract role with our clients in Western Canada. They have an immediate need for a Peoplesoft Functional Analyst.
This Functional Analyst will be a member of the Finance team, not IT, and will assist the Finance team in supporting the Peoplesoft Financials and Peoplesoft EPM. The Functional Analyst will also maintain financial authorities matrix in Peoplesoft HRMS. This is a functional role, not a systems role. The contract will be for 6 months, with potential extension.
For the first 2 months, the role will be 100% onsite in western Canada. After that time, remote work may be allowed, with a mix of up to 50% onsite and 50% remote, based on approval. The preference though is for the role to be 100% onsite for the duration of the contract.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience providing functional support for Peoplesoft Financials AP, GL, AM, nVision Travel and Expense modules, and the Peoplesoft EPM Planning and Budgeting process
- Experience managing the integration of data to supporting systems
- Deep knowledge of determining how data should be used, stored and presented to ensure integrity
- Ability to prepare reporting specifications
- Experience managing Finance data by liaising with Finance business process owners
- Strong oral and written communication skills