IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2019
One of the world's most recognized consulting companies leading the way in tax and accounting services are looking for a number of Cyber Security experts for a brand-new client-facing team.
- Undergraduate or masters’ degree preferably in one of the following areas: Information Security, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and other related majors
- Knowledge and 5-7 years of hands-on experience with key components of cybersecurity incl. Cyber Assessments and road-mapping, network & infrastructure security, access and identity management, threat detection, incident response, vulnerability management, security governance, risk and compliance, security architecture, data protection, privacy, security awareness and others.
- Expert knowledge and 4-5 years of practical experience with common frameworks, standards and methodologies used in cybersecurity field
- Practical experience with conducting risk assessments and testing of controls
- Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of data analytics methods
- Possession of at least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA CISM
- Familiarity with or knowledge of cybersecurity in Industrial Control Systems and Operational Technology
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Security Clearance Requirement: Secret
- Client Responsibilities
- Help the firm identify and earn new Cyber business within Government of Canada and Ottawa Private sector client
- Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex information systems. Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
- People Responsibilities
- Contribute to people-related initiatives, including development, coaching, recruiting, training and retaining staff
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures