IT - Systems Integration
Oct 16, 2019
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued , large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What’s in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm looking to take advantage of IOT, Big Data, Cloud, and Mobile platforms. Greenfield opportunity, a chance to build, influence and design- to make the job your own, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc
- Work directly with areas across the enterprise to perform risk assessment consulting to large enterprise projects.
- Be a subject matter expert in cyber security and support the Manager in stakeholder management by maintaining strong relationships with External/Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance, Privacy, IT Infrastructure and Operational Business Units.
- Provide advisory service on the design, implementation and management of IT systems and controls.
- Lead or contribute to risk and control design assessments for application, process, operation and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy.
- Define, develop, implement and manage security standards, policies, and procedures that mitigate risk and maximize security, service availability, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with various stakeholders and project teams to ensure the design and implementation of resilient security architecture and technologies for optimal threat protection, monitoring and incident response.
- Lead, Develop and/or support the cyber security awareness program within the organization.
- Monitor and advise on cyber security compliance related to IT to ensure internal security controls are functioning appropriately.
- Advise the organization about cyber security threats, technologies and related regulatory requirements.
- Perform timely threat risk assessment (TRA) on applications and systems as well as cloud-based solutions and facilitate remediation tasks with other operational teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years in cyber security consultative roles, preferably within the financial services industry and/or other large/multi-national organization
- Security certification of one or more of the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
- Knowledge of security risk methodologies and assessment framework.
- Demonstrated strong technical writing, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Extensive IT audit, risk assessment experience.
- Experience in assessing third party service providers.
- Experience in security awareness program.
- Experience with enterprise security platforms and architectural design.
- Familiarity with latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, penetration techniques, attack vectors, and countermeasures.
- Strong understanding of cyber security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, strategies, frameworks and regulations such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).