IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2019
Our client is an organization dedicated to inventing the future of human-computer interaction. In partnership with clients, they develop product roadmaps and innovative technologies, as well as research plans to test them, and IP strategies to protect them.
They are looking for a Unity Developer to build out some client-facing prototypes and HCI solution experiences. The role is a contract in downtown. There is a good chance of extension, or a chance to go permanent.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and implement software experiences using the Unity Editor and Engine.
- Clearly communicate limitations, obstacles and opportunities with technical and non-technical team members
- Collaborate with our world class HCI R&D team to develop innovative interaction and visualization techniques
- Degree or diploma in computer science, computer/software engineering, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Unity programming experience
- Strong experience programming in C#
- Ability to quickly learn and use third party and internal libraries
- Creative thinking and problem solving
Nice to have
- Experience with C++
- Experience working on large-scale software projects with multiple contributors
- Strong background in applied mathematics
- Strong understanding of software development life cycles
- Experience shipping multiple games or applications
- 3D modelling / animation experience
- Familiarity with writing shaders
- Familiarity with applied computer vision
- Previous experience creating content for VR/AR applications