IT - Application & Software Development
Jun 20, 2019
Duration: 6-12 months initially
A Fortune 100 company, a global household name, voted as one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is continuing in major technology transformations.
What's in it for you?
Opportunity to work alongside one of the country's foremost vendors on brand new development. work with the latest tools and techniques in cloud enabled Java, Angular, Springboot and Microservices. join a Fortune 100 firm as they transform and adopt CI/CD, Devops etc. Our client has a collaborative working environment with a great deal of flexibility and autonomy. Work on challenging complex projects, end-to-end in support of their key business areas and often global in scope.
- Work on the development of complex brand new application development projects.
- Provide input as to design and technology in a truly agile environment.
- 5+ experience in Spring framework, extensively used Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring JPA, Spring Security
- 5+ experience in developing cloud applications using Java, J2EE
- 3+ experience developing Microservices and RESTful APIs
- 5+ experience in developing responsive web interfaces using HTML5, CSS3 & UI frameworks
- 3+ experience in modern frameworks such as Angular 2.0 & above.
- Experience with JSON & XML
- Experience in SQL or NoSQL databases such as SQL Server/MySQL or MongoDB/Redis/Cassandra
- Experience using a source code repository such as GIT
- Knowledge of Linux OS
- Knowledge of messaging frameworks such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of DevOps orchestrator such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines for build, test, provision and deployment using (i.e Maven, SonarQube, UDeploy)
- Experience deploying to public cloud such as Azure, AWS
- Experience with test driven design using JUnit or any other unit/integration frameworks.
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Knowledge of container technology such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Application performance and measurement tool such as AppDynamics