IT - Application & Software Development
Oct 16, 2019
Rapidly expanding Analytics Software company, recently acquired by a Fortune 50 firm continues state of the art product development and continual organizational and technological growth and need to add a number of Intermediate to Senior resources
What’s in it for you?
Work in a culturally advanced organization that believes in playing hard as well as working hard, with an open concept and collaborative workspace, dog friendly environment, Ping Pong tables, video games, company outings etc. A company that feels like a startup with the stability of a North American giant behind them. Help them to realize their product vision.
- Aid in determining technical direction, deliver well-tested, performant and maintainable code.
- Will work with product stakeholders to understand, design and implement product features.
- Will evaluate new technologies and assess their suitability for today and for the future
- For the Sr roles, ideally people that can take ownership of part of the platform, lead others, help in decision making and evaluating technologies, mentoring others etc
Skills & Qualifications
- Functional Asynchronous Programming, using Scala. and will consider those that have either Scala or Kotlin or Elixer or Erlang etc
- Knowledge ideally of Scala Play and/or Scala Akka,
- Knowledge of API's or Microservices, Ideally Restful API's,
- Knowledge of development for the cloud, particularly with AWS, but GCP would be strong asset as they are moving to GCP.